Sales Manager/Business Development Manager
- Drive new business development and account strategy.
- Involve in the sales & marketing strategies.
- Achievement of designated revenue targets.
- Development and maintenance of strategic account plans and pipeline.
- Optimize growth opportunities with existing customers.
- Evaluate & launch new products that are in line with the Company’s sales strategy.
- Present, negotiate and prepare quotations and proposals.
- Manage product pricing and sales proposals.
- Provide leadership and share experience with sales and technical team.
- Preferred with at least 3 – 5 years of IT industry experience with good knowledge of the IT retail business.
- Work as part of the engineering team to design, develop, launch and maintain products and properties.
- Prior experience in coding and managing software application is preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Project management and problem solving skills.
- Work with solution partners to implement projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. A good attitude towards learning and picking up new skills is essential.
Technical Support Engineer
- Provide support for banking customer primarily to payment solution environment.
- Provide project management, site deployment and implementation
- Work with financial services partners to implement projects.
- Must have experience in banking based electronics fund transfer(EFT) processing products.
- This person must possess detailed working knowledge of Internet Technologies such as Web Servers, Internet Security(SecureID, SSL certificate and etc.) , TCP/IP, and Database management systems.
- Must have experience supporting banking customers.
- Experience in financial service industry with ATM hardware, Host Security Device(HSM), card solution and Cisco products.
- Familiarity with the following Technologies a plus Solaris, AIX, Oracle DB, SQL Server, J2EE and other.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.